Manager Location: Ho Chi Minh Posted date: Jan 30, 2023
Working place: Master Building Tran Cao Van Str, Dist 3, HCMC
- Monday to Friday: 08h00 - 12h00;13h00 - 17h30
- Saturday: 8h00 - 12h00
1. Team performance management:
- Hit personal sales target.
- Leading team to achieve team target:
+ Assign, supervise, evaluate and support sales members to achieve targets.
+ Obtain new business/customers.
+ Profit/Loss Control of the customers in charge.
+ Collect sales credit from customers: With support from Account Department, collect overdue receivables from customers in charge.
- Customer satisfaction:
+ Contribute to making good teamwork to support each other to avoid claims by customers.
+ Develop a customer-oriented mind.
+ Support middle offices to handle shipments of the customers in charge smoothly and without any claims by the customers.
+ Solve problems from the team's customers.
2. Makes Sales plans and follow-up; Propose business solutions, market oriental, and others
- Make sales plans that comply with the company category then propose the business solutions, market oriental, and others.
- Instruct sales member to make the plan and initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
3. Compliance assurance and operational efficiency
- Compliance Assurance
+ Strictly follow the company's guidelines and policies
+ Ensure to make proper SOP & instruct the colleagues to follow it.
+ Ensure accuracy in pricing (Approve pricing before starting a business)
- Operational Efficiency
+ Improve the efficiency of work in the sales team.
- Raise/improve the organizational ability of the sales team
+ Create goods cooperation with CS, OPS, and WH..in the internal, and external offices for sales activities
+ Make a support/backup system in the team
- Timeliness and accuracy of the report
+ On-time reporting
4. Improve your own and the staff's capacity
- Development of staff
+ Make plans for training and educating the staff to develop the skills & knowledge required for the sales activities and carry out.
+ Maximize the staff's skills and potential through encouragement, empowerment, and a motivating environment.
- Control working hours and workload of the staff
- Graduated from College or University in Foreign Trade, Import Export, Logistics, SCM, Customs, economics, or related major.
- More than 5 years of sales experience within 3 years as a Sales Manager/Sales Supervisor in a freight forwarding company
- Good knowledge of logistics, shipping, and forwarding.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles.
- Knowledge of management/supervisory
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, and ability to multitask.
- Interpersonal skills & presentation skills, ability to build relationships.
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving & analysis skills.
- Self-confidence and decision-making abilities.
- Good in writing and speaking English.
- Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
- Lunch allowance, phone allowance
- Salary increase and annual bonus on holidays (2/9, 1/5, Mid-Autumn Festival, 1/6, New Year, Lunar New Year (1-6 months of salary).
- 12 annual leave, birth-day leave
- Team building
- Healthcare insurance for employees, annual health check-ups, family days, year-end party, and many training opportunities
Phone: +84 28 62647272 (Ext: 295) - Ms Stacy